Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bryan Raydio - Ain't Nobody

This is from an upcoming "white label" release. I've been working on it for a little while and it's gone through a few different incarnations, but here's what I've finally come up with. It's basically a reinterpretation of Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody", a pretty sweet track which a cool synth-pop sound to it that I wanted to mess around with.

The track is self-produced except for the vocals, which I believe are Chaka's, but they're not from the original version. This song starts with a down-tempo trip-hop beat, and then heads into a heavy progressive/tech house groove.

For the record this is a completely uncommissioned work, and because of that I have no intention of pursuing compensation or profit from it in the future, due to its probable copyright infringement. Chaka, if you ever happen to be checking this out and want it taken down, just let me know.

Until then, check out my version of "Ain't Nobody."

Artist: Bryan Raydio
Title: Ain't Nobody
Label: Independent/Unsigned
Format: 320kbps MP3
Released: 26 January 2010
Genre: Progressive House

Tracklist:

01. Ain't Nobody 7:37

DOWNLOAD - new links coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment