Friday, January 22, 2010

A little about me...


As you can tell, my name's Bryan and this is my snazzy new blog. Here I will be posting my music for you to download for free. Within the next couple days I should have some of my oldish stuff ready to go, and hopefully a couple of the new tracks for you to listen to as well.

As I am also a DJ I will be posting, from time to time, "live" mixes of sets recorded in my studio (aka bedroom). My interests are broad but I'm mostly into house of some sort these days. Deep-funky-electro-minimal-progressive, that sounds about right.

I'm originally from Toronto, now living in Fredericton, New Brunswick, and while I use a variety of different editors, effectors, and generators, I do my track sequencing in FL Studio. For mixing and mastering I use a pair of Ultrasone HFI-700 headphones (thanks to the siblings for them!) to guide my sound. They're pretty awesome.

Thanks for checking me out, and hopefully you get some kind of enjoyment or at least cheap entertainment out of this blog and my music. Next up: music!

No comments:

Post a Comment