Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bryan Raydio - Diseducated EP

At last! I've finished some newish stuff. Here's my new EP "Diseducated". Three long, pulsing, epic tracks. Kind of a theme behind them, you can probably figure it out.

The title track "Diseducated" features some classic lines from the classic movie "Network", and is a nearly 12 minute long adventure through all kinds of madness. More a techno feel to this one. Been working on this one for several months now and I'm glad I'm finally done with it.

For those who have heard some of my earlier stuff, "Awaken" is a track I'd previously put online for some people, but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I've completely redone it, and it really doesn't sound anything like it did before. Get out your subwoofers for this one, it's a massive techy bass riff with some assorted funky percussion thrown in there, and some trippy psychedelic synths sandwiched in the middle.

"Starchaser" is a tribute, of sorts, to the late President John F. Kennedy, one of the great men of the 20th century. It features some poignant lines from this speech. This is a slower paced tune that builds near the end.

Artist: Bryan Raydio
Title: Diseducated
Label: Independent/Unsigned
Format: 320kbps MP3
Released: 31 January 2010
Genre: Progressive/Tech House

Tracklist:

01. Diseducated 11:53
02. Awaken 10:22
03. Starchaser 8:52

DOWNLOAD - new links coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment