Saturday, April 17, 2010

Team America - Freedom Isn't Free

In dealing with the harsh reality that I will have to find alternative methods of fund generation, i.e. another job, in the very near future, it has occurred to me that freedom is a grossly under-appreciated value in today's society. Every day new laws are being passed telling us what we can't take on planes; how much money we can give to our family members; how little peanut butter you can take in your sandwich to school. Sure, we don't have people driving around in tanks on our streets or landmines blowing up our children as they walk to school, but somebody somewhere does, and it's a hefty fee to pay.

I swear to Peter, if anyone told me when I was going to school that I couldn't bring peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, there would be hell to pay. If I'm to pay my buck o' five for freedom, it's coming with some frickin' peanut butter.


BONUS BEATS!

Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey [Wayne Robinson Remix]


Oh hey check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment