Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moxy Früvous - Stuck In The 90s

I was told I needed to be more accommodating to people who don't use blogger or blogspot or whatever, so I've tricked out the blog a bit. I've added some "share" media thingies at the bottom of posts, and also an RSS subscription link. I have no idea how to use either, so don't ask. If you do know, have at 'er. I have some more tricks up my sleeve coming up in the relatively nearish future, but first I need to finish a couple new tracks.

Once upon a time it was the early '90s and while a bunch of bands were grunging it up around Seattle, back in Toronto there was a couple goofy folky rock groups just finding their feet. One would go on to become Canada's most successful pop ensemble, the other faded into relative obscurity. Moxy Früvous was the latter (can you guess the other?), and if you weren't there at the time to see them, you might not have ever heard of them, but you've probably heard of founding member Jian Ghomeshi before. This is an ironic smallish hit from '93, and followed by some bonus beats, with no beats.

Moxy Früvous - Stuck In The 90s [Live On Canada AM]



BONUS BEATS! (minus the beats)

Moxy Früvous - The Drinking Song



Oh the memories...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feed. I am now "blog lovin'" your blog. :) Btw, I left this comment yesterday but forgot to fill in the stupid word verification.

    ReplyDelete