Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Björk - Hyperballad

Do you ever see things that people are getting paid to do and think "I could do better than that useless piece of gum wrapper in my sleep"? Lately I've heard a whole bunch of really crappy music and I'm pretty sure I could do a whole lot better, so I'm gonna give 'er a shot. I'm in Halifax right now after my UFC weekend in Boston and when I get back to Fred-town on Thursday I'm thinking of locking myself in my new studio (i.e. bedroom) and making music that's better than the stuff I just heard. It's so bad I won't even post it.

This, however, has nothing to do with that rant. Björk is really hit and miss for most people. Some are really into her, some can't stand her. I'm somewhere in the middle. For me she's had some great songs, and some really weird stuff. This is one of the ones I like, and it's actually a really great live performance. I also think she looks pretty healthy here, as opposed to looking really old and drawn out these days.

Björk - Hyperballad [Live On Jools Holland]



This is probably my favourite of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment