Friday, August 13, 2010

Booka Shade - Teenage Spaceman

It actually surprises me that I haven't posted anything by German duo Booka Shade yet, because they are definitely among my list of highly unique and influential artists that are a must-hear in the electronic genre. Their combination of technical excellence and use of harmony with alternative rhythmic patterns is really something special. This latest track is no exception. Simple but catchy, driven, and articulate, it embodies the "Booka Shade sound". This video is actually the winning entry in a contest they did, which had many many excellent submissions. I'm not sure I liked this one the best, but it's the one they picked, so here ya go.


BONUS BEATS!

Booka Shade - In White Rooms [Neo Mix]


Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment