Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Shouldn't there be a "the" before their name? I think there used to be. Either way, I find Yeah Yeah Yeahs are beginning to move in the same direction as Gossip, who also coincidentally took the "the" out of their name. They used to have a somewhat grungier alternative indie sound, but I find they're moving to a slightly more commercial electro punk sound lately. They're still good, but now I seem to be enjoying their remixes than the originals, which isn't necessarily a good thing. The bonus selection today is an example, it's a sweet remix from A-Trak, that legendary bloke from Montreal. If you're around the Phoenix this weekend with me, you'll probably hear it.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion



BONUS BEATS!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll [A-Trak Remix]



Killer mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment