Friday, October 15, 2010

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na

They're back. After four years, My Chemical Romance has finally offered up a new full length original LP. "Danger Days: The True Lies Of The Fabulous Killjoys" will be released on November 22nd, and will likely draw as much fanfare as their previous album, "The Black Parade". I've often harshly critical of the pop-punk genre, but this band, for me, has something different. Their music has an edge, and they have versatility. They seem to have a real grasp on not only their strengths, but also their limitations, and somehow find a way to keep most of their music within the confines of those restraints, nudging the barriers outwards only just. I'm excited about the new album, I like the new single. It sounds kind of like the Smashing Pumpkins mixed with the Offspring. Not a bad thing at all, it seems.

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na



BONUS BEATS!

My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope For Me Is You



Props to the band for not being lame and disabling the embed option.

No comments:

Post a Comment