Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rival Schools - Wring It Out

Dunno what happened to yesterday. I think there was lots of snow and I was buried underneath, and then was forced to eat some delicious lasagna. It was torturous, I swear. Something like that. Thanks Katie. Woke up today with the shakes but after sleeping most of the day I seem to have made a rapid recovery, enough to head back to the decks tonight at the Phoenix. You probably won't hear this one tonight but it's a cool track that Shamos posted and I hadn't heard it yet. Rival Schools? Need to seek out more from them I think. Enjoy.

Rival Schools - Wring It Out



POLITICS SUCKS

Neil Gaiman On Internet Piracy

A very interesting point of view, and one I support.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Soldier Finds World Much Stupider Upon Return

Another humourous TSA anecdote Kaleb sent me.

Steve Martin & Burt Reynolds On The Tonight Show

Some classic 1978 laughs.

SIMPLY AWESOME

Brazilian Taxi Driver Sings Michael Jackson

Just nuts. While driving too.

No comments:

Post a Comment