Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy

Chris Wallace, aka The Notorious B.I.G., died fourteen years ago today. I would never wish to celebrate the end of one man's life here, but simply wish to recognize one of the great rappers of our time. You can hear at least one of his songs just about every night up at the Phoenix. What a legend.

As an aside, I watched Rango last night. Good movie, I recommend it. I also saw Restrepo a couple nights ago. Insane movie. All I could think was "what the hell are they there for?" Worth a watch.

The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy [Live]



BIGGIE BEATS!

The Notorious B.I.G. - Things Done Changed



STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE

BP Oil Victim Lisa Nelson Dies Of Exposure

Here is her last interview. Warning: somewhat graphic.

SCIENCE MATTERS

Earthquake Hits Japan

Fault lines really suck right about now.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Blank Book On Sex Outselling Harry Potter

Why didn't I think of that?

Epic Meat Building 101

I love silly Canadians. That includes me.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Police Find Thousands Of Dollars On Highway

Why doesn't this happen in Fredericton?

Tortoise With Two Heads And Five Legs

Magdalena. What a name. What a song.

Millions Of Dead Fish Floating At Redondo Beach

A somewhat disturbing recurring theme of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment