Thursday, April 21, 2011

Carl Sagan - A Glorious Dawn

Well it's the long weekend, so no doubt most people will be out tonight to celebrate. Come on up to the Phoenix and have a drink with me tonight, I've got all kinds of crazy tunes to keep you entertained. Here's a little musical science for you, a neat little mix of Carl Sagan with a cameo from Stephen Hawking that is good for a smile or two. I miss that Carl fella. No big news today, just a few weird and wacky things for you to gander over. See ya tonight.

Carl Sagan - A Glorious Dawn



SCIENCE MATTERS

Did The Early Universe Have Only One Dimension?

Kind of like a living Pac-Man game. Cool.

Stimulating The Brain With A Battery

Hook a brother up!

Marketers Want To Read Your Brainwaves

Who would ever volunteer to wear that thing?

Brazilian Police To Wear New Cyber-Sunglasses

The future of law-enforcement. RoboCop here we come.

The World Could End Sooner Than Later

Good thing I've been enjoying myself while I'm still here.

POLITICS SUCKS

The JFK-UFO Connection

Not nearly as crazy as it sounds.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Suicide By Crocodile

I hope he at least tried to wrestle one for a bit.

Learning To Be A Psychic

I thought that's what economists were trained to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment