Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q-Tip - Breathe And Stop

Tuesday is a good day for hip-hop. Mondays usually are two, and sometimes Wednesdays, but today is Tuesday so let's worry about them other days later. I've been working on a new track over the past couple of days. Nothing epic, but just a quick little ditty that I wanted to try and finish real quick like. Hopefully it'll be done tomorrow, or at least by Thursday. In the meantime I've been groovin' to Q-Tip's great album "Amplified". Hadn't listened to it all the way through in ages, so long that I'd forgotten what I was missing. Give it a go. Here's a boss track from it.

Q-Tip - Breathe And Stop



STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE

Japan Opens New Train Line

I can't believe how excited they are about it.

POLITICS SUCKS

Ron Paul To Run For President?

Looks like, good thing I'd say.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Old Folger's Coffee Commercial

How did they get away with this stuff?

WEIRD OR WHAT

Hackers Keep PlayStation Network Offline

Not even mighty Sony is safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment