Thursday, May 5, 2011

Duran Duran - Girls On Film

It's raining again, probably due to the election result. Bad choice Canada. I am feeling similarly dull and uninspired today, so I won't burden you with my blandness. I've been meaning to finish up a couple new songs but I had some technical difficulties (now resolved) so they were somewhat delayed. I'll be dedicating the majority of the next two weeks, however, to finishing up songs and plan to, at worst, have a 3-track EP completely finished by then.

Go check out Tyler's retro rewind tonight at the Phoenix, or The Burning Hell and Baby Eagle in the Capital. I doubt I'll be making an appearance, but you never know. Here's a track you just might hear tonight if you do venture over.

Duran Duran - Girls On Film



BONUS BEATS!

Duran Duran - (Reach Up For The) Sunrise [Eric Prydz Remix]



Sweet remix, mediocre audio quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment