Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Billy Corgan vs Alex Jones

Figured I'd give everyone an extra day to absorb everything I posted on Monday. Here's another biggie for you. I'm not really a huge fan of Alex Jones, I think he's a sensationalist and I'm not into his presenting style, but he has a place in alternative media and I respect the work he does in trying to make people think. This is probably my favorite interview that I've seen him do, mostly because he just lets Billy talk and control most of the conversation.

I was a big fan of early Pumpkins stuff and while I don't always agree with Mr. Corgan, I think he's very intelligent and I think he presents himself very well here and explains his point of view very coherently. I tend to agree with most of what he's talking about here, and I think it's worth a listen if only to instigate conscious thought and debate about important societal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment