Monday, March 26, 2012

Dancing cows!

I took an unannounced self-imposed week-long vacation from blogging. Mostly because I've been busy working on my new website, and more importantly content for the website, i.e. new tunes! I've been remixing/mastering some old ones as well and all should be finished soon and open for public scrutiny. If you haven't noticed yet, and really those no reason you should have, you can now access the blog via bryanraydio.com. It's just a redirect for now, but soon it will lead to a proper website, at long last!

Another reason I've been absent is that the weather has finally started to turn and I've been spending time outside! I'm not a fan of the cold and tend to hibernate during the winter months, so I feel a bit like these happy characters emerging from their indoor housing to the great outdoors at long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment