Monday, February 5, 2018

Hey Rosetta! - I've Been Asleep For A Long, Long Time

This is supposed to be Metal Monday. Well let's be honest for a moment, there are no rules around here. Rules are for the birds. Please direct any complaints you might have to this brick wall.

I slept for about 13 hours last night. Straight. On the couch. TKO'd. No dinner. No Superbowl. No writing. Suffice to say I was tired. Sleep didn't really happen for me apart from a couple hours nap here for there from about Thursday. Starting to think I have too much on the go.

Today is catch-up day. El Bloggo is now good to go. Sort of. Still have a few Best Of's to get to further down the road.

In the meantime Tim Baker & Co. are bringing me back to life. Hope they're enjoying whatever it is they've been up to since December. Probably a lot of not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment